Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello everyone!

I'm Clara, a journalism student at UIUC. I love the arts, writing, and, in case you couldn't tell, FOOD! I wrote for my high school newspaper, and I really loved writing local restaurant reviews. I thought that a blog would be a fun way to try something new, and hopefully reach some people with my writing.

My goal for the summer? Find recipes, try them, and decide if they are good enough for the average college student to cook. Let's admit it, dorm food...not always so tasty. I'll look through cookbooks and think of some ideas myself, but hopefully I can inform some of you in cooking!

2 comments:

  1. lol just curious if you started blogging after you saw julie and julia...
    cuz that's why i started blogging. XD

    i'm excited you're doing this--i want to cook easy college stuff and dont know where to start. yaay clara!!

    <3
    Cassie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie,
    While I love Julie & Julia, my main inspiration was the journalism experience. I'm getting my words out in a user-friendly environment. Food is my love, so it's fun to experiment and then use my writing skills to talk about it.
    Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete